Tuesday 3 February 2009

Renditions Of Soul Radioshow Playlist - 01/02/09

Podcast: Feb 09 Show 1

Soul Selection:


Yukihiro Fukutomi - That Music [Contact]
Soulpersona Ft. Darien - Can't Hide
Jarrard Anthony - Whats Going Down [Decade of Dreams]
Ty Causey - The Love Of My Life [True Love In Motion]
Wendy McIntyre - The Anthem [The Anthem]
Shamora - My Life [How It Feels...]

Rewind Section

Tom Scott - You Are My Everything [New Found Freedom]
Janita - Heaven [I'll Be Fine]
Marion Meadows - Love Was Never [Keep It Right There]


Kevin Whalum - Wondermaze [One Life To Love]
Patrick Bonhomme - When You Got It [Eclectik Soul Gospel Vol.1]
Ty Causey - I Still Get Butterflies [True Love In Motion]
Trish Andrews - Always [These Five Words]
3 Central - I Think of You [A Feelin' Inside]
Wendy McIntyre - Back in the Day [The Anthem]

House Selection;

Jasper St Company - Smile
DJ Man-X Ft Mario Inchausti - Take Me From You
Ray Paxton Ft Sybille & Freda Gotlett - Music Is My Shelter
Tyrone Dixon Ft John Davis - Bringing Back
Community Ft Fonda Rae - Over Like A Fat Rat
Blaze - All About Love (Greg Gauthier Mix)
Hil St Soul - Goodbye (Jihad Muhammed Mix)
Bakura Ft Darien - Mistaken
Santana - Bella (Nicky P Mix)

No comments: