Tuesday 3 February 2009

Renditions Of Soul Show Playlist - 25/01/09

Podcast: Jan 09 Show 4

Soul Selection:


Realm Ft. Tony Momrelle - Time (The Realm Vocal Mix)
D. Taylor - I Feel Like Dancin' [Taylor Made]
Douglas Willett - Move On [My Journey]
Darien - Showya [If These Walls Could Talk]
Wendy McIntyre - Count It All Joy [The Anthem]
Chandlar - Never Thought [Finally Got My Swagga Back]
Trish Andrews - Can't Keep Running [These Five Words]
LaNette Hester - My Destiny [My Destiny]
Eon Beats - I Can See The Future [Blue Rhythm People]
Eugene Wilde - How Will I Know [Compositions]
D. Taylor - I Been Searchin' [Taylor Made]
Mo Pleasure Ft. Ali Woodson - R U Down [Mo´Elements Of Pleasure]
Tarsha Fields - Music Makes Me High [Share My World]
Chandlar - Keep Doing Me Like That [Finally Got My Swagga Back]
Wendy McIntyre - Wastin' Time [The Anthem]

House Selection:

DJ Dealer Ft Lisa Millett - Cool Lovin (Ralf Gum Mix)
DC V Bah Samba - It's Over/Let The Drums (Tomo Mix)
Anderson Soares - Solaris
Maxwell - Sumthin, Something (Jacob London)
Miguel Migs - Some Time
Roberto De Carlo - Soulful Things
Soundphaze - Angel
Wookie Ft Xavier - Be The One (Ian Friday Mix)
MJB & Jaheim - Beauty & Thug (Kyle Smith Mix)
Balage - Where Do We Go From Here?

No comments: