Tuesday 24 February 2009

Renditions Of Soul Show Playlist - 22\02\09

Podcast: Feb 09 Show 4

Soul Selection:


Praise Report - Made It (Intense Mix)
Blessed - Livin' The Life [Unshakeable]
Norman Connors - Used To Be [Star Power]
Dorian Holley - Blindman's Book [Independent Film]
Kaylah Marin - Loving Life [Loving Life]
LaKisha Jones - Be Alright [So Glad I'm Me]
D.Taylor - Could This Be Love [Taylor Made]
Jennifer Perryman - Shall We Take A trip [Losing My Grip]
Tuomo - Fear Of Love [Reaches Out For You]
Charlie Wilson - Can't Live Without You [Uncle Charlie]
Douglas Willett - Move On [My Journey]
Norman Connors - I Waited All My Life [Star Power]
Will Finley - When My Savior [More Of Thee]
Blessed - Gotta Take My Time [Unshakeable]
Roberto Crichlow - Isn't It Lovely [My Hearts Music]

House Selection:

Black Gold Massive - Introduce Me To Love
Chach - Until (Nick Holder & Jason B Mix)
Monday Michiru - Sands Of Time
Black Coffee - You Turn Me On
BSTC - Jazz In Outerspace (Vick Lavender Mix)
Louie Vega & Blaze - Elements Of Life (Anto Vitale Mix)
Quasimode - Jeannine
Darrius Willrich - Can't Get Enough
Zhane - Rendez Vous
Slique - A Womans Got To Have It
Omarion - I'm Tryna (Boddhi Satva Mix)

No comments: